University of Regina
March 12, 2019
What are implications of, and what do we mean by, using “digital” as an adjective for learning, creativity, storytelling, citizenship? What do we worry about and hope for with technology in 2019? I aim to provide likely more questions than answers drawing from my own experiences in the field since 1992, and suggest that the way forward hinges on our ability to network, share, and support.
In class or beyond, post your thoughts, questions, or arguments on twitter using the #ecs100 hashtag (later you will see why).
- Not Included in this Presentation…
- Technology: Start With a Do
- Fail/Quit vs Fail/Recover
- On Tools
- Digital + Hype
- Digital + Storytelling
- Digital + Citizenship
- Citizenship, Itself
- Digital + Tension
- Peeling the Onion on Digital Citizenship: Etiquette
- Peeling the Onion on Digital Citizenship: Access
- Peeling the Onion on Digital Citizenship: Law
- Peeling the Onion on Digital Citizenship: Literacy
- Digital + Connected
- Digital + Thank You
Image credits: Modified by overlaying the text “Modifier” on Wikimedia Commons image Clatronic KHF 461 – sender, JRC 2035D on printed circuit board-2323 © Raimond Spekking / CC BY-SA 4.0 (via Wikimedia Commons) and as such, this derivative is shared under the same license.